guys please, I cannot answer all 0 messages
Movies That Can Be Described With The Same Sentence
it was the last one that killed me
ICY DEAD PEOPLE. I CAN’T. *JUMPS OFF BOAT*
ICY DEAD PEOPLE
I CAN’T EVEN
I’M IN TEARS
Tyler Durden vs. Hannah Montana
some legends are told
some turn to
but you will remember me
remember me for
*PUNCHES A ROCK*
I JUST WANT THE HERO OF TIME TO BE HAPPY
Nomura: I’ve also drawn new clothes for Sora and Riku and the others.
[HEAVY BREATHING INTENSIFIES]
*deep breath* Oh man.
- "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" (#1 quote of my life, not just HP)
“You think the dead we loved ever truly leave us? You think that we don’t recall them more clearly than ever in times of great trouble? Your father is alive in you, Harry, and shows himself most plainly when you have need of him. How else could you produce that particular Patronus? Prongs rode again last night.”
- “He read the letter again, but could not take in any more meaning than he had done the first time and was reduced to staring at the handwriting itself. She had made her g's the same way he did: he searched through the letter for every one of them, and each felt like a friendly little wave glimpsed from behind a veil. The letter was an incredible treasure, proof that Lily Potter had lived, really lived, that her warm hand had once moved across this parchment, tracing ink into these letters, these words, words about him, Harry, her son.”
- “Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies.”
- “That which Voldemort does not value, he takes no trouble to comprehend. Of house-elves and children’s tales, of love, loyalty, and innocence, Voldemort knows and understands nothing. Nothing. That they all have a power beyond his own, a power beyond the reach of any magic, is a truth he has never grasped.”
- “He missed Hogwarts so much it was like having a constant stomachache. He missed the castle, with its secret passageways and ghosts, his classes, the mail arriving by owl, eating banquets in the Great Hall, sleeping in his four-poster bed in the tower dormitory, visiting the gamekeeper, Hagrid, in his cabin next to the Forbidden Forest in the grounds, and especially, Quidditch, the most popular sport in the wizarding world”
- “There was already a small queue for the tap in the corner of the field. Harry, Ron, and Hermione joined it, right behind a pair of men who were having a heated argument. One of them was a very old wizard who was wearing a long flowery nightgown. The other was clearly a Ministry wizard; he was holding out a pair of pinstriped trousers and almost crying with exasperation.
'Just put them on, Archie, there’s a good chap. You can’t walk
around like that, the Muggle at the gate’s already getting suspicious-‘
'I bought this in a Muggle shop,' said the old wizard stubbornly.
'Muggles wear them.'
'Muggle women wear them, Archie, not the men, they wear
these,’ said the Ministry wizard, and he brandished the pinstriped
'I’m not putting them on,' said old Archie in indignation. 'I
like a healthy breeze ’round my privates, thanks.’
Now I’m wondering-what are some of your favourite HP quotes?
Ladies, and gentlemen, this is the captain. If you look out the right side of the aircraft you will notice flight 195 challenging us to a race.
please put on your seat belts because it’s about to get raw as hell up in this bitch *sound of plane diving*
"It appears my other five apprentices, believing it was for the sake of research, stared deep into the darkness and were pulled into it. Even, Ienzo, Braig, Dilan, and Aeleus… they have ceased to be human. I, too, have had everything taken away from me, banished to a hollow realm of nothingness.
What is Xehanort hoping to gain with my pilfered existence? Will my people cease to smile? If the light of hope has been extinguished, I shall henceforth walk with darkness as a friend. Here, in the realm of nothingness to which I have been relegated.
Darkness in the midst of nothing. “Darkness in Zero.”
Thus, I shall be known as DiZ. Discarding the stolen name “Ansem”… and going in search of revenge.”
- Secret Ansem Report 2
Grave mistake. (art-trade with *artoni)
Did you know that this scene was entirely unscripted? Johnny Depp just kinda went with this and no one stopped him, so the reactions’ on the other actors’ faces are their actual reactions to Depp’s shenanigans.
makes the scene 100000 times better omfg
you can even see orlando glancing at the people behind the camera as if asking what is going on
thus why we all love Johnny Depp.
everybody loves Johnny Depp
Kierra Knightly’s face though.
"What is Depp on now? Is this real life?"
Elizabeth, your Kiera is showing.
Shows a bit of how the actors are a lot like their characters tho, the fact that their genuine reactions barely (if at all) look any different to how the characters would probably react.
Steal His Style: benedict cumberbatch
green alien suit (48.99)